What ya looking at?
Latest and greatest
- #RetroGaming #Tokyo Help!! Send more money... now!!! :) https://t.co/mAISHmQxvc - 2 days ago
- @Laura_Crampton Is the coolest place in the World :) So yeah, having a great time! - 4 days ago
- Damn stupid cheap prices so was rude not to pick them up! Crash course in Japanese required :) #RetroGaming #tokyo https://t.co/hDacELcOtq - 4 days ago
- @Laura_Crampton and they are all very beautiful :) https://t.co/xIbMDfQr1S - 4 days ago
- @Laura_Crampton Am in here and thought of you. A book store with 12 floors XD You need to come to #Tokyo! https://t.co/HrydqAHwhm - 4 days ago
Tag Archives: sony
Okay, little announcement made to the World yesterday and my opinion follows. Warning: Swearing, ranting plus a general output of disappointment and frustration follows. Sorry if you are offended. I’m normally not an angry person so please just take this … Continue reading
Just a quickie, thought I would post a pic of my current view 🙂 It’s really not a bad place to spend some time! Each machine is regularly put through it’s paces, they are not just there as show ornaments … Continue reading
<sigh> I really don’t have a single good game to play this weekend =) I have dozens of them 🙂
I’m so very much eagerly awaiting the best game of 2013 already! Abe is a legend. Oddworld is certainly one of the Top 5 PS1 releases and the little fella is getting all polished up for a HD re-boot. Unfortunately, … Continue reading
Shadow of the Colossus was the long awaited successor to the highly acclaimed, and best, game on the PS2. ICO had already proved, long before the end of it’s life, what the PS2 could do. So, 4 years later, how … Continue reading
I suppose this can still be considered retro gaming, even though I did play it on the PS3 🙂 I grabbed the HD version of ICO yesterday, slightly worried that my rose-tinted glasses would be cracked and wonderful memories destroyed. … Continue reading
I’ll be popping along to a little expo at Earls Court this weekend. Last time I hit a VideoGame exhibition it was at the ZX Microfair’s during the 80’s and 90’s, so this should be a bit different! They have … Continue reading
Couple of pics to share, bringing a tear to my eye 🙂 This is my family tree… …and how things changed in 30 years… from this… …to this damn…where did the time go!