What ya looking at?
Latest and greatest
- @Hi7ch Thanks mate :) - 1 week ago
- Saying goodbye to this beautiful town #cudillero Now airport bound for Blighty #caminonorte #CaminoDeSantiago https://t.co/1D0gIdmjKO - 1 week ago
- End of the trip. 229 miles walked/limped in 13 days. Now relax in this beautiful place before home #CaminodeSantiago https://t.co/DGOXjDkMck - 1 week ago
- Wet weather gear required on the #caminonorte today :) #CaminodeSantiago https://t.co/f08S96uAz0 - 1 week ago
- Pico's looking pretty on Day 10 #caminonorte #CaminoDeSantiago https://t.co/gIA1UjBJDe - 1 week ago
Tag Archives: racer
Dusted off the C64 today and with the awesomeness that is a SD2IEC card, I have the World at my fingertips.
Minus temperatures and a coastal windchill factor that could freeze hell did not deter 1000’s of geeks descending on the South East town of Margate this weekend. The 2nd year of #GEEK – Game Expo East Kent – opened it’s … Continue reading
<sigh> I really don’t have a single good game to play this weekend =) I have dozens of them🙂
Decided to test out a few of my recent Commodore 64 acquisitions. Had some great fun this weekend loading up these beauties, spent more time playing on the ’64 than the Xbox🙂 Here’s a few pics of the highlights:-
So you want to be a professional racing driver? Well, Shift 2 hits the streets and it is a lot safer than charging around an Asda car park at 2am in your N reg Corsa, but is it as … Continue reading