What ya looking at?
Latest and greatest
- #RetroGaming #Tokyo Help!! Send more money... now!!! :) https://t.co/mAISHmQxvc - 2 days ago
- @Laura_Crampton Is the coolest place in the World :) So yeah, having a great time! - 4 days ago
- Damn stupid cheap prices so was rude not to pick them up! Crash course in Japanese required :) #RetroGaming #tokyo https://t.co/hDacELcOtq - 4 days ago
- @Laura_Crampton and they are all very beautiful :) https://t.co/xIbMDfQr1S - 4 days ago
- @Laura_Crampton Am in here and thought of you. A book store with 12 floors XD You need to come to #Tokyo! https://t.co/HrydqAHwhm - 4 days ago
Tag Archives: ps3
I’m so very much eagerly awaiting the best game of 2013 already! Abe is a legend. Oddworld is certainly one of the Top 5 PS1 releases and the little fella is getting all polished up for a HD re-boot. Unfortunately, … Continue reading
Shadow of the Colossus was the long awaited successor to the highly acclaimed, and best, game on the PS2. ICO had already proved, long before the end of it’s life, what the PS2 could do. So, 4 years later, how … Continue reading
I finished playing ICO today, so for the 2nd time in her life – I saved Yorda 🙂 I reacquainted myself with this fantastic little gem of a game and, after 8 hours 4 minutes and 36 seconds of play, I realised it was … Continue reading
I suppose this can still be considered retro gaming, even though I did play it on the PS3 🙂 I grabbed the HD version of ICO yesterday, slightly worried that my rose-tinted glasses would be cracked and wonderful memories destroyed. … Continue reading
Granted it is a nice position to be in, but I’ve run out of space under my TV 🙂 How many do you count? how many can you name?
I’ll be popping along to a little expo at Earls Court this weekend. Last time I hit a VideoGame exhibition it was at the ZX Microfair’s during the 80’s and 90’s, so this should be a bit different! They have … Continue reading
Rabid petrol heads may be familiar with Speedhunters.com; apparently a worldwide phenomenon bringing a magnetic attraction to Vauxhall Corsa owners, et al. These purveyors of burning the midnight rubber, snacking on donuts in Asda car parks, love nothing better than the … Continue reading
Couple of pics to share, bringing a tear to my eye 🙂 This is my family tree… …and how things changed in 30 years… from this… …to this damn…where did the time go!
Should we let the Sun set on the old classics? or let them rise again? I love old games. I grew up with gaming, it is in my blood and I absolutely love looking back at worlds gone by. But, does … Continue reading
Sincere apologies for being a little late to the party with this review, but when you get a game this good then it becomes more important to play it than write about it 🙂 Firstly, if you have read many … Continue reading