What ya looking at?
Latest and greatest
- #RetroGaming #Tokyo Help!! Send more money... now!!! :) https://t.co/mAISHmQxvc - 16 hours ago
- @Laura_Crampton Is the coolest place in the World :) So yeah, having a great time! - 2 days ago
- Damn stupid cheap prices so was rude not to pick them up! Crash course in Japanese required :) #RetroGaming #tokyo https://t.co/hDacELcOtq - 2 days ago
- @Laura_Crampton and they are all very beautiful :) https://t.co/xIbMDfQr1S - 2 days ago
- @Laura_Crampton Am in here and thought of you. A book store with 12 floors XD You need to come to #Tokyo! https://t.co/HrydqAHwhm - 2 days ago
Tag Archives: ps2
Shadow of the Colossus was the long awaited successor to the highly acclaimed, and best, game on the PS2. ICO had already proved, long before the end of it’s life, what the PS2 could do. So, 4 years later, how … Continue reading
I finished playing ICO today, so for the 2nd time in her life – I saved Yorda 🙂 I reacquainted myself with this fantastic little gem of a game and, after 8 hours 4 minutes and 36 seconds of play, I realised it was … Continue reading
I suppose this can still be considered retro gaming, even though I did play it on the PS3 🙂 I grabbed the HD version of ICO yesterday, slightly worried that my rose-tinted glasses would be cracked and wonderful memories destroyed. … Continue reading
Granted it is a nice position to be in, but I’ve run out of space under my TV 🙂 How many do you count? how many can you name?
Picked up some nice retro games recently. Particularly fond of Dark Chronicle, and anything to do with Monkey Island always floats my boat. This little bunch cost me £18 for the lot 🙂
Couple of pics to share, bringing a tear to my eye 🙂 This is my family tree… …and how things changed in 30 years… from this… …to this damn…where did the time go!
Should we let the Sun set on the old classics? or let them rise again? I love old games. I grew up with gaming, it is in my blood and I absolutely love looking back at worlds gone by. But, does … Continue reading