What ya looking at?
Latest and greatest
- @ZxSpectROM Haha... sure but perhaps they couldn't afford the superior upper class sid chip on a c64. 😁 #zxspectrum - 4 hours ago
- @ZxSpectROM So maybe a music fan wired it up to a synth, after all it was the 80's. Thanks for the info :) #zxspectrum #Sinclair - 5 hours ago
- @ZxSpectROM Thanks mate. Any idea why it has a clip connected to a certain pin on the ULA? That's what I'm most int… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… - 8 hours ago
- @duhproject Thanks old chap :) - 11 hours ago
- Another #Sinclair question to the geniuses amongst you. Any idea why someone did this? Any ideas? What would you ho… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… - 11 hours ago
Tag Archives: maze
<sigh> I really don’t have a single good game to play this weekend =) I have dozens of them 🙂
It’s true, isn’t it? Those life defining moments, parked permanently in your memory, when you did something for the first time you will never forget. They generally make you smile, hopefully make you happy and instantly transport you back through … Continue reading
Couple of pics to share, bringing a tear to my eye 🙂 This is my family tree… …and how things changed in 30 years… from this… …to this damn…where did the time go!
I’m going hunting for Malcolm Evans… creator of 3D Monster Maze and a fully fledged genius… Report to follow 🙂