What ya looking at?
Latest and greatest
- @ZxSpectROM Haha... sure but perhaps they couldn't afford the superior upper class sid chip on a c64. 😁 #zxspectrum - 4 hours ago
- @ZxSpectROM So maybe a music fan wired it up to a synth, after all it was the 80's. Thanks for the info :) #zxspectrum #Sinclair - 5 hours ago
- @ZxSpectROM Thanks mate. Any idea why it has a clip connected to a certain pin on the ULA? That's what I'm most int… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… - 8 hours ago
- @duhproject Thanks old chap :) - 11 hours ago
- Another #Sinclair question to the geniuses amongst you. Any idea why someone did this? Any ideas? What would you ho… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… - 11 hours ago
Tag Archives: kong
Dusted off the C64 today and with the awesomeness that is a SD2IEC card, I have the World at my fingertips.
So, finally got my SD2IEC card working for the Commodore 64. It’s a bit temperamental but if I talk to it nicely then it works very well. This means I now can suddenly own every single available Commodore 64 game, … Continue reading
I’ve been having some great fun with 2 commodore machines lately; the trusty ‘ol C64 and it’s big sister – the Amiga. Here are a few highlights of playtime…
To the loft… let’s go! I’m dying to play these, I just now have to find what I did with 1 of the 2 Colecovisions that I own… somewhere… in my loft… <sigh>