What ya looking at?
Latest and greatest
- @Laura_Crampton Oh yeah very nice. Shame they skipping ICO though? :( - 1 week ago
- @Laura_Crampton Will do xD - 1 week ago
- @Laura_Crampton Wait what, I haven't seen any if it yet! What did I miss? - 1 week ago
- #Covfefe : The fine art of talking absolute bollocks to absolute idiots whilst being an absolute prick in a level of absolute power - 3 weeks ago
- @miggybaz Directors cut, theatrical version, work print and 2 others I forget. With or without Deckards commentary in the film? - 1 month ago
Tag Archives: emulator
I picked up a random bit of kit from fleabay today. A Commodore C64 emulator that runs of a real Amiga. Here it is on my A1200. Kinda funky 🙂
So, finally got my SD2IEC card working for the Commodore 64. It’s a bit temperamental but if I talk to it nicely then it works very well. This means I now can suddenly own every single available Commodore 64 game, … Continue reading
Got the email I have been longing for today:- Really looking forward to playing with this game-changing piece of kit. It’s the future. Reminded me of another piece of retro kit I had kicking around:- This little board changed my … Continue reading
…admits to having a slightly healthy obsession with 1 game in particular? I do like this game, in whatever format it appears. So, what games do you obsess over?
Only emulated, sadly, but it’s still cool 🙂 Raid on Bungling Bay is easily in my Top 5 of C64 games… true, timeless, genius!
The best thing about the Android operating system, apart from the fact that it’s not on an iPad 😉 is that it can run emulators galore! Here’s my Xoom and Galaxy S creating Chaos 🙂
So, I’ve had a great few days playing with emulators on my Android mobile (Samsung Galaxy S) So far I have the best game ever created, Final Fantasy VII, running through PSX4Droid Not only does the game play perfectly, but … Continue reading