What ya looking at?
Latest and greatest
- Looks good... twitter.com/PixelProspecto… - 6 days ago
- @GeekPressUK No problem :) A great cause, they deserve every penny! - 1 week ago
- Missed the fun but still happy to donate, well done folks! @GeekPressUK #retrogaming twitter.com/GeekPressUK/st… - 1 week ago
- Epic landing... couldn't do that again if I tried :) #NoMansSky #OnAPinHead https://t.co/7GLSNW6L1a - 1 week ago
- RT @Indie_RetroNEWS: AllGen Gaming - A new video #gaming centre launching August 28th -Rochester UK! shar.es/1ZN8YF #retrogaming h… - 1 week ago
Tag Archives: emulator
I picked up a random bit of kit from fleabay today. A Commodore C64 emulator that runs of a real Amiga. Here it is on my A1200. Kinda funky🙂
So, finally got my SD2IEC card working for the Commodore 64. It’s a bit temperamental but if I talk to it nicely then it works very well. This means I now can suddenly own every single available Commodore 64 game, … Continue reading
Got the email I have been longing for today:- Really looking forward to playing with this game-changing piece of kit. It’s the future. Reminded me of another piece of retro kit I had kicking around:- This little board changed my … Continue reading
…admits to having a slightly healthy obsession with 1 game in particular? I do like this game, in whatever format it appears. So, what games do you obsess over?
Only emulated, sadly, but it’s still cool 🙂 Raid on Bungling Bay is easily in my Top 5 of C64 games… true, timeless, genius!
The best thing about the Android operating system, apart from the fact that it’s not on an iPad😉 is that it can run emulators galore! Here’s my Xoom and Galaxy S creating Chaos🙂
So, I’ve had a great few days playing with emulators on my Android mobile (Samsung Galaxy S) So far I have the best game ever created, Final Fantasy VII, running through PSX4Droid Not only does the game play perfectly, but … Continue reading