What ya looking at?
Latest and greatest
- @Hi7ch Thanks mate :) - 1 week ago
- Saying goodbye to this beautiful town #cudillero Now airport bound for Blighty #caminonorte #CaminoDeSantiago https://t.co/1D0gIdmjKO - 1 week ago
- End of the trip. 229 miles walked/limped in 13 days. Now relax in this beautiful place before home #CaminodeSantiago https://t.co/DGOXjDkMck - 1 week ago
- Wet weather gear required on the #caminonorte today :) #CaminodeSantiago https://t.co/f08S96uAz0 - 1 week ago
- Pico's looking pretty on Day 10 #caminonorte #CaminoDeSantiago https://t.co/gIA1UjBJDe - 1 week ago
Tag Archives: emulator
I picked up a random bit of kit from fleabay today. A Commodore C64 emulator that runs of a real Amiga. Here it is on my A1200. Kinda funky🙂
So, finally got my SD2IEC card working for the Commodore 64. It’s a bit temperamental but if I talk to it nicely then it works very well. This means I now can suddenly own every single available Commodore 64 game, … Continue reading
Got the email I have been longing for today:- Really looking forward to playing with this game-changing piece of kit. It’s the future. Reminded me of another piece of retro kit I had kicking around:- This little board changed my … Continue reading
…admits to having a slightly healthy obsession with 1 game in particular? I do like this game, in whatever format it appears. So, what games do you obsess over?
Only emulated, sadly, but it’s still cool 🙂 Raid on Bungling Bay is easily in my Top 5 of C64 games… true, timeless, genius!
The best thing about the Android operating system, apart from the fact that it’s not on an iPad😉 is that it can run emulators galore! Here’s my Xoom and Galaxy S creating Chaos🙂
So, I’ve had a great few days playing with emulators on my Android mobile (Samsung Galaxy S) So far I have the best game ever created, Final Fantasy VII, running through PSX4Droid Not only does the game play perfectly, but … Continue reading