What ya looking at?
Latest and greatest
- @ZxSpectROM Haha... sure but perhaps they couldn't afford the superior upper class sid chip on a c64. 😁 #zxspectrum - 1 day ago
- @ZxSpectROM So maybe a music fan wired it up to a synth, after all it was the 80's. Thanks for the info :) #zxspectrum #Sinclair - 1 day ago
- @ZxSpectROM Thanks mate. Any idea why it has a clip connected to a certain pin on the ULA? That's what I'm most int… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… - 1 day ago
- @duhproject Thanks old chap :) - 1 day ago
- Another #Sinclair question to the geniuses amongst you. Any idea why someone did this? Any ideas? What would you ho… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… - 1 day ago
Tag Archives: dreamcast
It’s late and I’ve just got back from GEEK2014 – great show, as ever. I haven’t much time to write stuff so I thought I would just do a random post about whatever I’ve nabbed lately and added to the … Continue reading
Just a quickie, thought I would post a pic of my current view 🙂 It’s really not a bad place to spend some time! Each machine is regularly put through it’s paces, they are not just there as show ornaments … Continue reading
The evolution of how we got to get our games. From typing them in; loading from a humble cassette; the luxury of a 5.25″ floppy disk; the big box beauty of the Amiga days to the speed of cartridges; the … Continue reading
Granted it is a nice position to be in, but I’ve run out of space under my TV 🙂 How many do you count? how many can you name?
Added another Dreamcast to my collection today. This prompted a question from someone: “But, you already have one?” – Hitch Jackson “Indeed, but this one is to actually play with… :)” – said I It’s true that I have … Continue reading
Couple of pics to share, bringing a tear to my eye 🙂 This is my family tree… …and how things changed in 30 years… from this… …to this damn…where did the time go!
Bringing history back to life… Retro is cool, right? Dig out those skin tight jeans from the back of the wardrobe; squeeze into your converse all stars, hide behind your hair, grab your original CND wrist wear and whether you … Continue reading
Okay, firstly I have to confess that this top 10 may expand in to a top 20, or even 30! In part 2 of my little retrospective look back at where our gaming lives began, I have finally entered the … Continue reading