What ya looking at?
Latest and greatest
- @Laura_Crampton Nice boots :) - 1 day ago
- Made it :) #Movember mobro.co/robbcrampton https://t.co/Fecj341itF - 3 days ago
- Woo-hoo! slammin that #Movember target! Still a couple of days to go and room for a any spare change you have :)… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… - 4 days ago
- @Laura_Crampton Let me know what you think. Looks so not-FF, bit hack n slashy for my liking! I'm saving my money until you review it :) x - 4 days ago
- @gamesyouloved @SEGANerds I see your bad ass Gunstar Heroes and raise you a Streets Of Rage 3 :) #RETROGAMING https://t.co/oFRIVVFJcg - 6 days ago
Tag Archives: commodore
If so, where do I sign up? :) I reckon every month I tell myself to stop buying retrogaming gear… yet somehow I still managed to buy all of this, just in February😀 And this is not an unusual month … Continue reading
Just a quick update to give a plug to a relatively new local retro gaming resource in Kent. I popped along to The Micro Museum in Ramsgate yesterday. http://www.themicromuseum.org What a great place. Very helpful and knowledgeable proprietor who is … Continue reading
GEEK 2015 was very disappointing for me. I know it is not a Retrogaming show per se, but it’s roots are firmly grounded in such things. It’s what made it popular and what made it what it is, to me … Continue reading
Fired up the little beige wonder today and had some fun🙂 bungeling, bay
I picked up a random bit of kit from fleabay today. A Commodore C64 emulator that runs of a real Amiga. Here it is on my A1200. Kinda funky🙂
Okay she wasn’t the hottest chick at a party… but it is kinda cool. Got myself a CDTV, basically an A500 in a sexy dress🙂 Gonna be fun!
Picked up a whole batch of Quicksilva games off the bay this week, to add to the collection. They made some great games but they are worth collecting just for the sexy artwork🙂 And now they are tucked … Continue reading
Some pretty things in all their glory…
Dusted off the C64 today and with the awesomeness that is a SD2IEC card, I have the World at my fingertips.