What ya looking at?
Latest and greatest
- Yup, definitely out of space. But happy because I actually have everything I wanted. Now I just play on the plethor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… - 2 days ago
- This is where the NSA backs up all of your porn, Facebook sells your soul for billions of $$$ and GCHQ creates cat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… - 2 days ago
- Exactly this... twitter.com/gamesyouloved/… - 6 days ago
- #TheMandalorian - Episode 4 = The Magnificent 2 :) Fkin love this thing. "We deal in lasers, friend."… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… - 1 week ago
- RT @SunsetSons: UK tour done! 🧡 Nothing but love for everyone who came to see us. Europe, see you in January!! sunsetsons.lnk.to/bloodrushdejavu http… - 1 week ago
Tag Archives: commodore
If so, where do I sign up? 🙂 I reckon every month I tell myself to stop buying retrogaming gear… yet somehow I still managed to buy all of this, just in February 😀 And this is not an unusual … Continue reading
Just a quick update to give a plug to a relatively new local retro gaming resource in Kent. I popped along to The Micro Museum in Ramsgate yesterday. http://www.themicromuseum.org What a great place. Very helpful and knowledgeable proprietor who is … Continue reading
GEEK 2015 was very disappointing for me. I know it is not a Retrogaming show per se, but it’s roots are firmly grounded in such things. It’s what made it popular and what made it what it is, to me … Continue reading
Fired up the little beige wonder today and had some fun 🙂 bungeling, bay
I picked up a random bit of kit from fleabay today. A Commodore C64 emulator that runs of a real Amiga. Here it is on my A1200. Kinda funky 🙂
Okay she wasn’t the hottest chick at a party… but it is kinda cool. Got myself a CDTV, basically an A500 in a sexy dress 🙂 Gonna be fun!
Picked up a whole batch of Quicksilva games off the bay this week, to add to the collection. They made some great games but they are worth collecting just for the sexy artwork 🙂 And now they are … Continue reading
Some pretty things in all their glory…
Dusted off the C64 today and with the awesomeness that is a SD2IEC card, I have the World at my fingertips.