What ya looking at?
Latest and greatest
- #Silverstone #F1 tickets received... Japanese F1 tickets booked... It's gonna be a good year :) - 1 week ago
- @iamandyhilton I didn't play the first 3 therefore thought it was pointless playing the 4th - 2 weeks ago
- @Laura_Crampton Yeay!! it's so eyewateringly pretty, on top of which the gameplay is very good too. Who woulda thought that was possible ;) - 2 weeks ago
- @Laura_Crampton Nice! I've been distracted away from FFXV by Zero Dawn! It's pretty damn bloody amazing stuff :) - 2 weeks ago
- Is soooooooooooooo pwitty! :] #HorizonZeroDawn #HorizonZeroDawn #HorizonZeroDawn #PS4share https://t.co/Y22d2qOcqg - 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: bbc
Just a quick update to give a plug to a relatively new local retro gaming resource in Kent. I popped along to The Micro Museum in Ramsgate yesterday. http://www.themicromuseum.org What a great place. Very helpful and knowledgeable proprietor who is … Continue reading
GEEK 2015 was very disappointing for me. I know it is not a Retrogaming show per se, but it’s roots are firmly grounded in such things. It’s what made it popular and what made it what it is, to me … Continue reading
Sweet little underrated computers… 🙂 Fired up my Electron this week, added a Plus 1 Interface and a shedload of games. Loving it so far!
Minus temperatures and a coastal windchill factor that could freeze hell did not deter 1000’s of geeks descending on the South East town of Margate this weekend. The 2nd year of #GEEK – Game Expo East Kent – opened it’s … Continue reading
So, I ventured up to the loft today in search of the Christmas Tree… I found it, eventually, after spending about 4 hours playing with some old toys that I found 🙂
Eurogamer was the first show I have been to on this scale since the ZX Microfair’s of the 80’s. This however made those ZX fairs look more like a village boot fair. There are billions of dollars in the gaming … Continue reading