What ya looking at?
Latest and greatest
- @Hi7ch Thanks mate :) - 1 week ago
- Saying goodbye to this beautiful town #cudillero Now airport bound for Blighty #caminonorte #CaminoDeSantiago https://t.co/1D0gIdmjKO - 1 week ago
- End of the trip. 229 miles walked/limped in 13 days. Now relax in this beautiful place before home #CaminodeSantiago https://t.co/DGOXjDkMck - 1 week ago
- Wet weather gear required on the #caminonorte today :) #CaminodeSantiago https://t.co/f08S96uAz0 - 1 week ago
- Pico's looking pretty on Day 10 #caminonorte #CaminoDeSantiago https://t.co/gIA1UjBJDe - 1 week ago
Tag Archives: bbc
Just a quick update to give a plug to a relatively new local retro gaming resource in Kent. I popped along to The Micro Museum in Ramsgate yesterday. http://www.themicromuseum.org What a great place. Very helpful and knowledgeable proprietor who is … Continue reading
GEEK 2015 was very disappointing for me. I know it is not a Retrogaming show per se, but it’s roots are firmly grounded in such things. It’s what made it popular and what made it what it is, to me … Continue reading
Sweet little underrated computers… :) Fired up my Electron this week, added a Plus 1 Interface and a shedload of games. Loving it so far!
Minus temperatures and a coastal windchill factor that could freeze hell did not deter 1000’s of geeks descending on the South East town of Margate this weekend. The 2nd year of #GEEK – Game Expo East Kent – opened it’s … Continue reading
So, I ventured up to the loft today in search of the Christmas Tree… I found it, eventually, after spending about 4 hours playing with some old toys that I found🙂
Eurogamer was the first show I have been to on this scale since the ZX Microfair’s of the 80’s. This however made those ZX fairs look more like a village boot fair. There are billions of dollars in the gaming … Continue reading