What ya looking at?
Latest and greatest
- @ZxSpectROM Haha... sure but perhaps they couldn't afford the superior upper class sid chip on a c64. 😁 #zxspectrum - 1 day ago
- @ZxSpectROM So maybe a music fan wired it up to a synth, after all it was the 80's. Thanks for the info :) #zxspectrum #Sinclair - 1 day ago
- @ZxSpectROM Thanks mate. Any idea why it has a clip connected to a certain pin on the ULA? That's what I'm most int… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… - 1 day ago
- @duhproject Thanks old chap :) - 1 day ago
- Another #Sinclair question to the geniuses amongst you. Any idea why someone did this? Any ideas? What would you ho… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… - 1 day ago
Tag Archives: basic
Sweet little underrated computers… 🙂 Fired up my Electron this week, added a Plus 1 Interface and a shedload of games. Loving it so far!
Had to post this just for the fun of it 🙂 Whilst quick-loading a TZX in to my Speccy+2 tonight I saw this error, for the 1st time ever I must say. It really sums up my programming prowess and … Continue reading
Seriously, you script kiddies never had it so good 🙂
Got the Aquarius up and running… now what to do with it! 🙂 .