What ya looking at?
Latest and greatest
- Just sayin'... https://t.co/TIUd2EaHII - 1 day ago
- The biggest immigration problem Europe will have is if #Trump gets elected and 300million yanks decide to flee their disaster zone :) - 3 days ago
- @Hi7ch Thanks mate :) - 1 week ago
- Saying goodbye to this beautiful town #cudillero Now airport bound for Blighty #caminonorte #CaminoDeSantiago https://t.co/1D0gIdmjKO - 1 week ago
- End of the trip. 229 miles walked/limped in 13 days. Now relax in this beautiful place before home #CaminodeSantiago https://t.co/DGOXjDkMck - 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: a500
Okay she wasn’t the hottest chick at a party… but it is kinda cool. Got myself a CDTV, basically an A500 in a sexy dress🙂 Gonna be fun!
There’s definitely nothing better than bringing the whole family together for a nice relaxing long weekend of retro play time🙂 Here’s one for the album…
I love to buy random bulk boxes of “unknown” disks on ebay. It’s great fun trawling through a whole box of surprises. It is even better than Christmas because you actually know that the odds are there will be something … Continue reading
It’s alive…! Looking proper sexy on the official monitor too… Well smart🙂
So here’s just a few things I’ve been up to this past week or so, in between juggling a full time job (don’t you hate it when real life gets in the way of fun!) Firstly, some great times with … Continue reading
I’ve been having some great fun with 2 commodore machines lately; the trusty ‘ol C64 and it’s big sister – the Amiga. Here are a few highlights of playtime…
Another little gap in my collection was plugged today when I received a shiny little A600, for a mere £14.16 delivered – gotta love ebay🙂 All of my girlfriends are home🙂
Definitely one of the wackiest platformers you will ever play…
Just a quick visual comparison between one of the first real home computers, the ZX81, and one of the last (before the PC took over) – the Amiga A500. amazing that they packed such a massive punch in to the … Continue reading
Couple of pics to share, bringing a tear to my eye🙂 This is my family tree… …and how things changed in 30 years… from this… …to this damn…where did the time go!