What ya looking at?
Latest and greatest
- @ZxSpectROM Haha... sure but perhaps they couldn't afford the superior upper class sid chip on a c64. 😁 #zxspectrum - 1 day ago
- @ZxSpectROM So maybe a music fan wired it up to a synth, after all it was the 80's. Thanks for the info :) #zxspectrum #Sinclair - 1 day ago
- @ZxSpectROM Thanks mate. Any idea why it has a clip connected to a certain pin on the ULA? That's what I'm most int… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… - 1 day ago
- @duhproject Thanks old chap :) - 1 day ago
- Another #Sinclair question to the geniuses amongst you. Any idea why someone did this? Any ideas? What would you ho… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… - 1 day ago
Tag Archives: a500
Okay she wasn’t the hottest chick at a party… but it is kinda cool. Got myself a CDTV, basically an A500 in a sexy dress 🙂 Gonna be fun!
There’s definitely nothing better than bringing the whole family together for a nice relaxing long weekend of retro play time 🙂 Here’s one for the album…
I love to buy random bulk boxes of “unknown” disks on ebay. It’s great fun trawling through a whole box of surprises. It is even better than Christmas because you actually know that the odds are there will be something … Continue reading
It’s alive…! Looking proper sexy on the official monitor too… Well smart 🙂
So here’s just a few things I’ve been up to this past week or so, in between juggling a full time job (don’t you hate it when real life gets in the way of fun!) Firstly, some great times with … Continue reading
I’ve been having some great fun with 2 commodore machines lately; the trusty ‘ol C64 and it’s big sister – the Amiga. Here are a few highlights of playtime…
Another little gap in my collection was plugged today when I received a shiny little A600, for a mere £14.16 delivered – gotta love ebay 🙂 All of my girlfriends are home 🙂
Definitely one of the wackiest platformers you will ever play…
Just a quick visual comparison between one of the first real home computers, the ZX81, and one of the last (before the PC took over) – the Amiga A500. amazing that they packed such a massive punch in to the … Continue reading
Couple of pics to share, bringing a tear to my eye 🙂 This is my family tree… …and how things changed in 30 years… from this… …to this damn…where did the time go!