What ya looking at?
Latest and greatest
- #Silverstone #F1 tickets received... Japanese F1 tickets booked... It's gonna be a good year :) - 1 week ago
- @iamandyhilton I didn't play the first 3 therefore thought it was pointless playing the 4th - 1 week ago
- @Laura_Crampton Yeay!! it's so eyewateringly pretty, on top of which the gameplay is very good too. Who woulda thought that was possible ;) - 2 weeks ago
- @Laura_Crampton Nice! I've been distracted away from FFXV by Zero Dawn! It's pretty damn bloody amazing stuff :) - 2 weeks ago
- Is soooooooooooooo pwitty! :] #HorizonZeroDawn #HorizonZeroDawn #HorizonZeroDawn #PS4share https://t.co/Y22d2qOcqg - 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: a500
Okay she wasn’t the hottest chick at a party… but it is kinda cool. Got myself a CDTV, basically an A500 in a sexy dress 🙂 Gonna be fun!
There’s definitely nothing better than bringing the whole family together for a nice relaxing long weekend of retro play time 🙂 Here’s one for the album…
I love to buy random bulk boxes of “unknown” disks on ebay. It’s great fun trawling through a whole box of surprises. It is even better than Christmas because you actually know that the odds are there will be something … Continue reading
It’s alive…! Looking proper sexy on the official monitor too… Well smart 🙂
So here’s just a few things I’ve been up to this past week or so, in between juggling a full time job (don’t you hate it when real life gets in the way of fun!) Firstly, some great times with … Continue reading
I’ve been having some great fun with 2 commodore machines lately; the trusty ‘ol C64 and it’s big sister – the Amiga. Here are a few highlights of playtime…
Another little gap in my collection was plugged today when I received a shiny little A600, for a mere £14.16 delivered – gotta love ebay 🙂 All of my girlfriends are home 🙂
Definitely one of the wackiest platformers you will ever play…
Just a quick visual comparison between one of the first real home computers, the ZX81, and one of the last (before the PC took over) – the Amiga A500. amazing that they packed such a massive punch in to the … Continue reading
Couple of pics to share, bringing a tear to my eye 🙂 This is my family tree… …and how things changed in 30 years… from this… …to this damn…where did the time go!