What ya looking at?
Latest and greatest
- @Laura_Crampton Nice boots :) - 1 day ago
- Made it :) #Movember mobro.co/robbcrampton https://t.co/Fecj341itF - 3 days ago
- Woo-hoo! slammin that #Movember target! Still a couple of days to go and room for a any spare change you have :)… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… - 4 days ago
- @Laura_Crampton Let me know what you think. Looks so not-FF, bit hack n slashy for my liking! I'm saving my money until you review it :) x - 4 days ago
- @gamesyouloved @SEGANerds I see your bad ass Gunstar Heroes and raise you a Streets Of Rage 3 :) #RETROGAMING https://t.co/oFRIVVFJcg - 6 days ago
Tag Archives: a500
Okay she wasn’t the hottest chick at a party… but it is kinda cool. Got myself a CDTV, basically an A500 in a sexy dress🙂 Gonna be fun!
There’s definitely nothing better than bringing the whole family together for a nice relaxing long weekend of retro play time🙂 Here’s one for the album…
I love to buy random bulk boxes of “unknown” disks on ebay. It’s great fun trawling through a whole box of surprises. It is even better than Christmas because you actually know that the odds are there will be something … Continue reading
It’s alive…! Looking proper sexy on the official monitor too… Well smart🙂
So here’s just a few things I’ve been up to this past week or so, in between juggling a full time job (don’t you hate it when real life gets in the way of fun!) Firstly, some great times with … Continue reading
I’ve been having some great fun with 2 commodore machines lately; the trusty ‘ol C64 and it’s big sister – the Amiga. Here are a few highlights of playtime…
Another little gap in my collection was plugged today when I received a shiny little A600, for a mere £14.16 delivered – gotta love ebay🙂 All of my girlfriends are home🙂
Definitely one of the wackiest platformers you will ever play…
Just a quick visual comparison between one of the first real home computers, the ZX81, and one of the last (before the PC took over) – the Amiga A500. amazing that they packed such a massive punch in to the … Continue reading
Couple of pics to share, bringing a tear to my eye🙂 This is my family tree… …and how things changed in 30 years… from this… …to this damn…where did the time go!