What ya looking at?
Latest and greatest
- mobro.co/robbcrampton twitter.com/Smuggsy/status… - 1 day ago
- @SunsetSons Guys, this is honestly not a begging letter. A simple retweet would be awesome. I'm supporting… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… - 1 day ago
- I'm proudly supporting #Movember for the 10th year. Thanks to everyone so far for the donations. You guys and gals… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… - 1 day ago
- Bring it on... #sunsetsons #livemusic twitter.com/SunsetSons/sta… https://t.co/3kUyXWlFUo - 1 week ago
- Zelda BOTW on the #NintendoSwitch because I didn't want it to end. Oh and MGS on the PS1 because I accidentally kic… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… - 1 week ago
Tag Archives: 48k
Minus temperatures and a coastal windchill factor that could freeze hell did not deter 1000’s of geeks descending on the South East town of Margate this weekend. The 2nd year of #GEEK – Game Expo East Kent – opened it’s … Continue reading
Just a quickie, thought I would post a pic of my current view 🙂 It’s really not a bad place to spend some time! Each machine is regularly put through it’s paces, they are not just there as show ornaments … Continue reading
<sigh> I really don’t have a single good game to play this weekend =) I have dozens of them 🙂
So I fired up the 16K Spectrum today, bought from eBay last week. Only to discover the usual problem, bloody keyboard membrane is broken on the bottom left side. Bugger I thought! Bastard eBay I thought! So I re-checked the … Continue reading
So, I ventured up to the loft today in search of the Christmas Tree… I found it, eventually, after spending about 4 hours playing with some old toys that I found 🙂
I may have slept with her older Sister first, in ’81, but I still fell in love with the Speccy… Happy 30th Birthday old girl 🙂
Granted it is a nice position to be in, but I’ve run out of space under my TV 🙂 How many do you count? how many can you name?