What ya looking at?
Latest and greatest
- @AvalancheJared @PBandJo13 You married a cat? Congrats and whatever floats ya boat. :) - 10 hours ago
- This place takes all my money every time I go there, and the Mandrake centre is even more fun. :) #japan… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… - 10 hours ago
- @ZxSpectROM Haha... sure but perhaps they couldn't afford the superior upper class sid chip on a c64. 😁 #zxspectrum - 2 days ago
- @ZxSpectROM So maybe a music fan wired it up to a synth, after all it was the 80's. Thanks for the info :) #zxspectrum #Sinclair - 2 days ago
- @ZxSpectROM Thanks mate. Any idea why it has a clip connected to a certain pin on the ULA? That's what I'm most int… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… - 2 days ago
Tag Archives: 48k
Minus temperatures and a coastal windchill factor that could freeze hell did not deter 1000’s of geeks descending on the South East town of Margate this weekend. The 2nd year of #GEEK – Game Expo East Kent – opened it’s … Continue reading
Just a quickie, thought I would post a pic of my current view 🙂 It’s really not a bad place to spend some time! Each machine is regularly put through it’s paces, they are not just there as show ornaments … Continue reading
<sigh> I really don’t have a single good game to play this weekend =) I have dozens of them 🙂
So I fired up the 16K Spectrum today, bought from eBay last week. Only to discover the usual problem, bloody keyboard membrane is broken on the bottom left side. Bugger I thought! Bastard eBay I thought! So I re-checked the … Continue reading
So, I ventured up to the loft today in search of the Christmas Tree… I found it, eventually, after spending about 4 hours playing with some old toys that I found 🙂
I may have slept with her older Sister first, in ’81, but I still fell in love with the Speccy… Happy 30th Birthday old girl 🙂
Granted it is a nice position to be in, but I’ve run out of space under my TV 🙂 How many do you count? how many can you name?