What ya looking at?
Latest and greatest
- @PhoebeRSmith Snowdonia too :) #ExploringHome #PassionPassport https://t.co/RMpBC7iWIh - 2 months ago
- @Laura_Crampton haha sounds good, but as if talking hare's and grinning cats are not the oldest expression of tripp… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… - 2 months ago
- @Laura_Crampton Lucy would be a good choice, also if you want a drug reference in the book ;) - 2 months ago
- @Laura_Crampton Or a rather more obvious one - open.spotify.com/track/4V3manOO… xx - 2 months ago
- @Laura_Crampton open.spotify.com/track/7hTZ6o1p… - 2 months ago
Tag Archives: 48k
Minus temperatures and a coastal windchill factor that could freeze hell did not deter 1000’s of geeks descending on the South East town of Margate this weekend. The 2nd year of #GEEK – Game Expo East Kent – opened it’s … Continue reading
Just a quickie, thought I would post a pic of my current view 🙂 It’s really not a bad place to spend some time! Each machine is regularly put through it’s paces, they are not just there as show ornaments … Continue reading
<sigh> I really don’t have a single good game to play this weekend =) I have dozens of them 🙂
So I fired up the 16K Spectrum today, bought from eBay last week. Only to discover the usual problem, bloody keyboard membrane is broken on the bottom left side. Bugger I thought! Bastard eBay I thought! So I re-checked the … Continue reading
So, I ventured up to the loft today in search of the Christmas Tree… I found it, eventually, after spending about 4 hours playing with some old toys that I found 🙂
I may have slept with her older Sister first, in ’81, but I still fell in love with the Speccy… Happy 30th Birthday old girl 🙂
Granted it is a nice position to be in, but I’ve run out of space under my TV 🙂 How many do you count? how many can you name?