What ya looking at?
Latest and greatest
- @MetalJesusRocks Never apologise for humour. The world would be a darker place without the funnies. And most will f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… - 11 hours ago
- Raid on Bungeling Bay... awesome game #retrogaming #commodore twitter.com/sanxion/status… - 6 days ago
- Done... #retrogaming twitter.com/BreakIntoProg/… - 1 week ago
- Battle of the Planets. :) twitter.com/gamesyouloved/… - 2 weeks ago
- @GDHCAMERO @ColonelFalcon @gamesyouloved @RetroBoyJon @RetrogamesNow @Lord_Arse @CommodoreBlog @TheGavNinja… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… - 3 weeks ago
Category Archives: old
Retro of a different kind this time… retro F1 racing. Another passion in my life is F1, I love it. From a very young age, even before owning an Atari 2600, I can remember watching Formula 1. So I couldn’t … Continue reading
I picked up a random bit of kit from fleabay today. A Commodore C64 emulator that runs of a real Amiga. Here it is on my A1200. Kinda funky 🙂
Sweet little underrated computers… 🙂 Fired up my Electron this week, added a Plus 1 Interface and a shedload of games. Loving it so far!
Okay she wasn’t the hottest chick at a party… but it is kinda cool. Got myself a CDTV, basically an A500 in a sexy dress 🙂 Gonna be fun!
Picked up a whole batch of Quicksilva games off the bay this week, to add to the collection. They made some great games but they are worth collecting just for the sexy artwork 🙂 And now they are … Continue reading
Don’t do it…! Play this instead, it’s much more fun 🙂
I love to buy random bulk boxes of “unknown” disks on ebay. It’s great fun trawling through a whole box of surprises. It is even better than Christmas because you actually know that the odds are there will be something … Continue reading
So, following recent trips to the loft I appear to have accumulated a bit of kit in the spare room. <sigh> Guess I’ll have to put it all away somewhere neat and tidy. But of course the disadvantage is that … Continue reading
Had to post this just for the fun of it 🙂 Whilst quick-loading a TZX in to my Speccy+2 tonight I saw this error, for the 1st time ever I must say. It really sums up my programming prowess and … Continue reading