What ya looking at?
Latest and greatest
- RT @gusstoys: “@ausmetal: How does one order one of these bad boys? #epic #retrogaming #sega #nintendo #allinone http://t.co/zDRw2QfFVK”// … - 12 hours ago
- @retroist You're welcome Tom, keep up the good work! - 13 hours ago
- More than happy to support @retroist on his continuing mission to provide the Universe with awesomeness retroist.com/support-the-re… #retrogaming - 14 hours ago
- RT @gamesyouloved: Will you be our 300th Subscriber? :D #RT & Click here youtube.com/gamesyouloved New & Exclusive #Retrogaming Videos http:… - 15 hours ago
- @C64_endings Welcome to Suicide Express... love that game :) - 2 days ago
Tag Archives: xbox
Okay, little announcement made to the World yesterday and my opinion follows. Warning: Swearing, ranting plus a general output of disappointment and frustration follows. Sorry if you are offended. I’m normally not an angry person so please just take this … Continue reading
Granted it is a nice position to be in, but I’ve run out of space under my TV :) How many do you count? how many can you name?
I’ll be popping along to a little expo at Earls Court this weekend. Last time I hit a VideoGame exhibition it was at the ZX Microfair’s during the 80′s and 90′s, so this should be a bit different! They have … Continue reading
Rabid petrol heads may be familiar with Speedhunters.com; apparently a worldwide phenomenon bringing a magnetic attraction to Vauxhall Corsa owners, et al. These purveyors of burning the midnight rubber, snacking on donuts in Asda car parks, love nothing better than the … Continue reading
Just a quicky folks to summarize the week… Got myself some awesome eBay bargains:- JET SET WILLY – AMSTRAD * * NEW AND SEALED * * Sale date: 18/05/11 – £2.75 MSX ~ Manic Miner by Software … Continue reading
Couple of pics to share, bringing a tear to my eye :) This is my family tree… …and how things changed in 30 years… from this… …to this damn…where did the time go!
Bringing history back to life… Retro is cool, right? Dig out those skin tight jeans from the back of the wardrobe; squeeze into your converse all stars, hide behind your hair, grab your original CND wrist wear and whether you … Continue reading
Should we let the Sun set on the old classics? or let them rise again? I love old games. I grew up with gaming, it is in my blood and I absolutely love looking back at worlds gone by. But, does … Continue reading