What ya looking at?
Latest and greatest
- Update: After GEEK 2015 February 22, 2015
- GEEK 2015 January 25, 2015
- So many games… so little time… January 25, 2015
- F1 Masters Grand Prix Racing – Brands Hatch – 25th May 2014 May 28, 2014
- Saturday on the C64 May 18, 2014
- Spotted this on the way home today. Wonder if the owner's a fan of a certain 007 Fish :) #commodore #c64 #retrogaming http://t.co/IfPaoosjY6 - 1 hour ago
- Think #Ferrari might stump up a few quid with #mercedes to get the German GP sorted now #f1 - 8 hours ago
- I think VET is happy #f1 - 8 hours ago
- well done #Ferrari #f1 - 8 hours ago
- FFS @McLarenF1 #F1 - 8 hours ago
Tag Archives: xbox
Can’t believe it’s been nearly a Year since I posted anything retrogaming related, but it’s been a busy year and now I’ve got time again. I picked up this sexy monster off of ebay today:- But that’s just a … Continue reading
Okay, little announcement made to the World yesterday and my opinion follows. Warning: Swearing, ranting plus a general output of disappointment and frustration follows. Sorry if you are offended. I’m normally not an angry person so please just take this … Continue reading
Granted it is a nice position to be in, but I’ve run out of space under my TV :) How many do you count? how many can you name?
I’ll be popping along to a little expo at Earls Court this weekend. Last time I hit a VideoGame exhibition it was at the ZX Microfair’s during the 80’s and 90’s, so this should be a bit different! They have … Continue reading
Rabid petrol heads may be familiar with Speedhunters.com; apparently a worldwide phenomenon bringing a magnetic attraction to Vauxhall Corsa owners, et al. These purveyors of burning the midnight rubber, snacking on donuts in Asda car parks, love nothing better than the … Continue reading
Just a quicky folks to summarize the week… Got myself some awesome eBay bargains:- JET SET WILLY – AMSTRAD * * NEW AND SEALED * * Sale date: 18/05/11 – £2.75 MSX ~ Manic Miner by Software … Continue reading
Couple of pics to share, bringing a tear to my eye :) This is my family tree… …and how things changed in 30 years… from this… …to this damn…where did the time go!
Bringing history back to life… Retro is cool, right? Dig out those skin tight jeans from the back of the wardrobe; squeeze into your converse all stars, hide behind your hair, grab your original CND wrist wear and whether you … Continue reading