What ya looking at?
Latest and greatest
- The Micro Museum – Ramsgate (Kent, UK) May 10, 2015
- Update: After GEEK 2015 February 22, 2015
- GEEK 2015 January 25, 2015
- So many games… so little time… January 25, 2015
- F1 Masters Grand Prix Racing – Brands Hatch – 25th May 2014 May 28, 2014
- I wonder if @LewisHamilton parked by the tunnel to do a 'Senna' and walk home, because he was inconsolable #F1 @SkyF1GP #lewishamilton - 1 day ago
- #KentEarthquake a result of the Gods being angry at South Thanet voting #UKIP and influx of foreigners causes Earth to move #DailyMailSays - 3 days ago
- @DesktopGamer It's tragically ironic that people flock to Nepal in order to see the Himalayas, caused by the fault line. Devastating beauty! - 3 days ago
- @DesktopGamer Yup, the beauty of magnitude. I don't think we have much to worry about, unlike the rest of the World :/ - 3 days ago
- #KentEarthquake Yup, it woke me up and a couple of things fell over. In true British style I rolled over and went back to sleep :) - 3 days ago
Tag Archives: ps3
I’m so very much eagerly awaiting the best game of 2013 already! Abe is a legend. Oddworld is certainly one of the Top 5 PS1 releases and the little fella is getting all polished up for a HD re-boot. Unfortunately, … Continue reading
Shadow of the Colossus was the long awaited successor to the highly acclaimed, and best, game on the PS2. ICO had already proved, long before the end of it’s life, what the PS2 could do. So, 4 years later, how … Continue reading
I finished playing ICO today, so for the 2nd time in her life – I saved Yorda :) I reacquainted myself with this fantastic little gem of a game and, after 8 hours 4 minutes and 36 seconds of play, I realised it was … Continue reading
I suppose this can still be considered retro gaming, even though I did play it on the PS3 :) I grabbed the HD version of ICO yesterday, slightly worried that my rose-tinted glasses would be cracked and wonderful memories destroyed. … Continue reading
Granted it is a nice position to be in, but I’ve run out of space under my TV :) How many do you count? how many can you name?
I’ll be popping along to a little expo at Earls Court this weekend. Last time I hit a VideoGame exhibition it was at the ZX Microfair’s during the 80’s and 90’s, so this should be a bit different! They have … Continue reading
Rabid petrol heads may be familiar with Speedhunters.com; apparently a worldwide phenomenon bringing a magnetic attraction to Vauxhall Corsa owners, et al. These purveyors of burning the midnight rubber, snacking on donuts in Asda car parks, love nothing better than the … Continue reading
Couple of pics to share, bringing a tear to my eye :) This is my family tree… …and how things changed in 30 years… from this… …to this damn…where did the time go!
Should we let the Sun set on the old classics? or let them rise again? I love old games. I grew up with gaming, it is in my blood and I absolutely love looking back at worlds gone by. But, does … Continue reading
Sincere apologies for being a little late to the party with this review, but when you get a game this good then it becomes more important to play it than write about it :) Firstly, if you have read many … Continue reading