What ya looking at?
Latest and greatest
- The Micro Museum – Ramsgate (Kent, UK) May 10, 2015
- Update: After GEEK 2015 February 22, 2015
- GEEK 2015 January 25, 2015
- So many games… so little time… January 25, 2015
- F1 Masters Grand Prix Racing – Brands Hatch – 25th May 2014 May 28, 2014
- #KentEarthquake a result of the Gods being angry at South Thanet voting #UKIP and influx of foreigners causes Earth to move #DailyMailSays - 1 day ago
- @DesktopGamer It's tragically ironic that people flock to Nepal in order to see the Himalayas, caused by the fault line. Devastating beauty! - 1 day ago
- @DesktopGamer Yup, the beauty of magnitude. I don't think we have much to worry about, unlike the rest of the World :/ - 1 day ago
- #KentEarthquake Yup, it woke me up and a couple of things fell over. In true British style I rolled over and went back to sleep :) - 1 day ago
- #F1 requires more 'fear factor' according to #SebastianVettel - I'm thinking Sand People sniping from the ridge... that would work #StarWars - 1 day ago
Tag Archives: n64
GEEK 2015 was very disappointing for me. I know it is not a Retrogaming show per se, but it’s roots are firmly grounded in such things. It’s what made it popular and what made it what it is, to me … Continue reading
It’s late and I’ve just got back from GEEK2014 – great show, as ever. I haven’t much time to write stuff so I thought I would just do a random post about whatever I’ve nabbed lately and added to the … Continue reading
So, following recent trips to the loft I appear to have accumulated a bit of kit in the spare room. <sigh> Guess I’ll have to put it all away somewhere neat and tidy. But of course the disadvantage is that … Continue reading
The evolution of how we got to get our games. From typing them in; loading from a humble cassette; the luxury of a 5.25″ floppy disk; the big box beauty of the Amiga days to the speed of cartridges; the … Continue reading
Granted it is a nice position to be in, but I’ve run out of space under my TV :) How many do you count? how many can you name?
Couple of pics to share, bringing a tear to my eye :) This is my family tree… …and how things changed in 30 years… from this… …to this damn…where did the time go!
Bringing history back to life… Retro is cool, right? Dig out those skin tight jeans from the back of the wardrobe; squeeze into your converse all stars, hide behind your hair, grab your original CND wrist wear and whether you … Continue reading
Okay, firstly I have to confess that this top 10 may expand in to a top 20, or even 30! In part 2 of my little retrospective look back at where our gaming lives began, I have finally entered the … Continue reading