What ya looking at?
Latest and greatest
- @11110110100 @LetGamersUnite This is a bench in the store. All items are glued to the bench :( #Horrific #retrogaming http://t.co/nItJgvXtST - 3 hours ago
- @UndergroundPixl Oh yes, definitely :) - 3 hours ago
- @11110110100 @LetGamersUnite I admit to feeling the same, I could upset you more with real distressing pictures of the Docklands O2 store... - 4 hours ago
- For those that haven't seen this: The best use of dead flesh that I have on my desk at work #retrogaming #zxspectrum http://t.co/0rrpk7vQxz - 18 hours ago
- Oh the joy! #retrogaming #Nintendo #N64 http://t.co/uBw9wWbQFr - 19 hours ago
Tag Archives: n64
So, following recent trips to the loft I appear to have accumulated a bit of kit in the spare room. <sigh> Guess I’ll have to put it all away somewhere neat and tidy. But of course the disadvantage is that … Continue reading
The evolution of how we got to get our games. From typing them in; loading from a humble cassette; the luxury of a 5.25″ floppy disk; the big box beauty of the Amiga days to the speed of cartridges; the … Continue reading
Granted it is a nice position to be in, but I’ve run out of space under my TV :) How many do you count? how many can you name?
Couple of pics to share, bringing a tear to my eye This is my family tree… …and how things changed in 30 years… from this… …to this damn…where did the time go!
Bringing history back to life… Retro is cool, right? Dig out those skin tight jeans from the back of the wardrobe; squeeze into your converse all stars, hide behind your hair, grab your original CND wrist wear and whether you … Continue reading
Okay, firstly I have to confess that this top 10 may expand in to a top 20, or even 30! In part 2 of my little retrospective look back at where our gaming lives began, I have finally entered the … Continue reading