What ya looking at?
Latest and greatest
- F1 Masters Grand Prix Racing – Brands Hatch – 25th May 2014 May 28, 2014
- Saturday on the C64 May 18, 2014
- Commodore C64 on the Amiga. May 14, 2014
- From little Acorns grow… May 2, 2014
- Adopted another Commodore baby… May 2, 2014
- Robb Crampton is Made in #Movember - Growing face fungus to raise money for prostate cancer awareness charities mobro.co/robbcrampton :) - 42 minutes ago
- Here ya go #retrogaming America, it's the best I could do with the spares I had #HappyThanksgiving #Commodore #Amiga http://t.co/JLObzAdu9R - 1 hour ago
- Robb Crampton is Made in #Movember - Growing face fungus to raise money for prostate cancer awareness charitites mobro.co/robbcrampton - 2 hours ago
- RT @bbctms: A tribute to the "uncomplicated natural" by @jimmaxcricket bbc.co.uk/sport/0/cricke… #63notOut #bbccricket http://t.co/St53LYPqsH - 9 hours ago
- King of the twin-stick shooter returns! @GeometryWars I fear many joysticks with be broken in the pursuit of high scores and happiness :) - 1 day ago
Tag Archives: n64
It’s late and I’ve just got back from GEEK2014 – great show, as ever. I haven’t much time to write stuff so I thought I would just do a random post about whatever I’ve nabbed lately and added to the … Continue reading
So, following recent trips to the loft I appear to have accumulated a bit of kit in the spare room. <sigh> Guess I’ll have to put it all away somewhere neat and tidy. But of course the disadvantage is that … Continue reading
The evolution of how we got to get our games. From typing them in; loading from a humble cassette; the luxury of a 5.25″ floppy disk; the big box beauty of the Amiga days to the speed of cartridges; the … Continue reading
Granted it is a nice position to be in, but I’ve run out of space under my TV :) How many do you count? how many can you name?
Couple of pics to share, bringing a tear to my eye :) This is my family tree… …and how things changed in 30 years… from this… …to this damn…where did the time go!
Bringing history back to life… Retro is cool, right? Dig out those skin tight jeans from the back of the wardrobe; squeeze into your converse all stars, hide behind your hair, grab your original CND wrist wear and whether you … Continue reading
Okay, firstly I have to confess that this top 10 may expand in to a top 20, or even 30! In part 2 of my little retrospective look back at where our gaming lives began, I have finally entered the … Continue reading