What ya looking at?
Latest and greatest
- The Micro Museum – Ramsgate (Kent, UK) May 10, 2015
- Update: After GEEK 2015 February 22, 2015
- GEEK 2015 January 25, 2015
- So many games… so little time… January 25, 2015
- F1 Masters Grand Prix Racing – Brands Hatch – 25th May 2014 May 28, 2014
- #JimMorrison is trending! Thank you twitterverse for re-lighting my fire, and faith, in the Universe - 2 days ago
- This years holiday may well have to be the #CaminodeSantiago - 14days, 15+miles/day, that should see a fair bit for starters #NoPainNoGain - 3 days ago
- I wonder if @LewisHamilton parked by the tunnel to do a 'Senna' and walk home, because he was inconsolable #F1 @SkyF1GP #lewishamilton - 4 days ago
- #KentEarthquake a result of the Gods being angry at South Thanet voting #UKIP and influx of foreigners causes Earth to move #DailyMailSays - 6 days ago
- @DesktopGamer It's tragically ironic that people flock to Nepal in order to see the Himalayas, caused by the fault line. Devastating beauty! - 6 days ago
Tag Archives: gamecube
Picked up some nice retro games recently. Particularly fond of Dark Chronicle, and anything to do with Monkey Island always floats my boat. This little bunch cost me £18 for the lot :)
Couple of pics to share, bringing a tear to my eye :) This is my family tree… …and how things changed in 30 years… from this… …to this damn…where did the time go!
Okay, firstly I have to confess that this top 10 may expand in to a top 20, or even 30! In part 2 of my little retrospective look back at where our gaming lives began, I have finally entered the … Continue reading