What ya looking at?
Latest and greatest
- The Micro Museum – Ramsgate (Kent, UK) May 10, 2015
- Update: After GEEK 2015 February 22, 2015
- GEEK 2015 January 25, 2015
- So many games… so little time… January 25, 2015
- F1 Masters Grand Prix Racing – Brands Hatch – 25th May 2014 May 28, 2014
- @Laura_Crampton You are secretly drooling, I can tell :) - 5 days ago
- @Hi7ch I will do that one day mate, once I've enough to retire :) - 5 days ago
- @Hi7ch ^^ This makes me proud :) - 5 days ago
- My current obsession of adding #FinalFantasy games to my #Playstation collection might have to stop :) #retrogaming https://t.co/iFlSeCbPtL - 5 days ago
- "We've got a black beard down, we've got a black beard down..." pretty good film #13beards #13Hours https://t.co/zh3eZN1fOw - 5 days ago
Tag Archives: gamecube
Picked up some nice retro games recently. Particularly fond of Dark Chronicle, and anything to do with Monkey Island always floats my boat. This little bunch cost me £18 for the lot :)
Couple of pics to share, bringing a tear to my eye :) This is my family tree… …and how things changed in 30 years… from this… …to this damn…where did the time go!
Okay, firstly I have to confess that this top 10 may expand in to a top 20, or even 30! In part 2 of my little retrospective look back at where our gaming lives began, I have finally entered the … Continue reading