What ya looking at?
Latest and greatest
- @vintage8bit Both very nice systems. I'm a great fan of the Coleco (Donkey Kong FTW) Mine has the 2600 add-on (best of both worlds) - 19 hours ago
- RT @vintage8bit: @Smuggsy See if you can spot one in my gaming cupboard :) twitpic.com/crslzs - 19 hours ago
- @vintage8bit Bottom right :) The only thing I haven't got there is the Grandstand console, bottom left. Nice collection mate! #retrogaming - 19 hours ago
- You sexy beast! #retrogaming #nerdgasm http://t.co/FWpSZf5jz6 - 23 hours ago
- Well Helloooooo beautiful! #playstation #FinalFantasy #FF7 #Retrogaming #FFVII #SundayBest http://t.co/cHo4z7tPWy - 1 day ago
Tag Archives: emulator
So, finally got my SD2IEC card working for the Commodore 64. It’s a bit temperamental but if I talk to it nicely then it works very well. This means I now can suddenly own every single available Commodore 64 game, … Continue reading
Got the email I have been longing for today:- Really looking forward to playing with this game-changing piece of kit. It’s the future. Reminded me of another piece of retro kit I had kicking around:- This little board changed my … Continue reading
…admits to having a slightly healthy obsession with 1 game in particular? I do like this game, in whatever format it appears. So, what games do you obsess over?
Only emulated, sadly, but it’s still cool Raid on Bungling Bay is easily in my Top 5 of C64 games… true, timeless, genius!
The best thing about the Android operating system, apart from the fact that it’s not on an iPad is that it can run emulators galore! Here’s my Xoom and Galaxy S creating Chaos
So, I’ve had a great few days playing with emulators on my Android mobile (Samsung Galaxy S) So far I have the best game ever created, Final Fantasy VII, running through PSX4Droid Not only does the game play perfectly, but … Continue reading