What ya looking at?
Latest and greatest
- @miggybaz What comes around goes around, his balls will drop off soon enough :) - 17 hours ago
- Wow! 22% reduction for an original Giana Sisters... must buy right now... or not #WhatATosser #Retrogaming #Commodore http://t.co/AXJP7419gb - 1 day ago
- RT @gusstoys: “@ausmetal: How does one order one of these bad boys? #epic #retrogaming #sega #nintendo #allinone http://t.co/zDRw2QfFVK”// … - 2 days ago
- @retroist You're welcome Tom, keep up the good work! - 2 days ago
- More than happy to support @retroist on his continuing mission to provide the Universe with awesomeness retroist.com/support-the-re… #retrogaming - 2 days ago
Tag Archives: emulator
So, finally got my SD2IEC card working for the Commodore 64. It’s a bit temperamental but if I talk to it nicely then it works very well. This means I now can suddenly own every single available Commodore 64 game, … Continue reading
Got the email I have been longing for today:- Really looking forward to playing with this game-changing piece of kit. It’s the future. Reminded me of another piece of retro kit I had kicking around:- This little board changed my … Continue reading
…admits to having a slightly healthy obsession with 1 game in particular? I do like this game, in whatever format it appears. So, what games do you obsess over?
Only emulated, sadly, but it’s still cool :) Raid on Bungling Bay is easily in my Top 5 of C64 games… true, timeless, genius!
The best thing about the Android operating system, apart from the fact that it’s not on an iPad ;) is that it can run emulators galore! Here’s my Xoom and Galaxy S creating Chaos :)
So, I’ve had a great few days playing with emulators on my Android mobile (Samsung Galaxy S) So far I have the best game ever created, Final Fantasy VII, running through PSX4Droid Not only does the game play perfectly, but … Continue reading