What ya looking at?
Latest and greatest
- @gamergeekworld @Cecil_234 Mine's away in it's box but you'll find a good version of The Chaos Engine on that too :) http://t.co/s8JTpVwCQH - 8 hours ago
- @gamergeekworld Probably my fave game of all time, you could say I have a healthy obsession with it :) #retrogaming http://t.co/GUH6oWUYsm - 12 hours ago
- Perhaps it's time for some cartridge fun this weekend... but where to start! #retrogaming #nintendo #sega http://t.co/Qqcv7c5Gqp - 16 hours ago
- @pablo_0151 haha... I think we are all quite often guilty of not 'reading the manual' :) - 17 hours ago
- Oh this looks mighty interesting... youtube.com/watch?v=bpqTiw… #ChildOfLight #PS4 @UbisoftMTL SOLD! - 19 hours ago
Tag Archives: emulator
So, finally got my SD2IEC card working for the Commodore 64. It’s a bit temperamental but if I talk to it nicely then it works very well. This means I now can suddenly own every single available Commodore 64 game, … Continue reading
Got the email I have been longing for today:- Really looking forward to playing with this game-changing piece of kit. It’s the future. Reminded me of another piece of retro kit I had kicking around:- This little board changed my … Continue reading
…admits to having a slightly healthy obsession with 1 game in particular? I do like this game, in whatever format it appears. So, what games do you obsess over?
Only emulated, sadly, but it’s still cool Raid on Bungling Bay is easily in my Top 5 of C64 games… true, timeless, genius!
The best thing about the Android operating system, apart from the fact that it’s not on an iPad is that it can run emulators galore! Here’s my Xoom and Galaxy S creating Chaos
So, I’ve had a great few days playing with emulators on my Android mobile (Samsung Galaxy S) So far I have the best game ever created, Final Fantasy VII, running through PSX4Droid Not only does the game play perfectly, but … Continue reading