What ya looking at?
Latest and greatest
- F1 Masters Grand Prix Racing – Brands Hatch – 25th May 2014 May 28, 2014
- Saturday on the C64 May 18, 2014
- Commodore C64 on the Amiga. May 14, 2014
- From little Acorns grow… May 2, 2014
- Adopted another Commodore baby… May 2, 2014
- @Laura_Crampton Cool, no probs. got less than an hour to order it ;) - 1 week ago
- @Laura_Crampton oh my, on my way there in a sec then :) Thx - 1 week ago
- @Laura_Crampton Wait, what? it's out? NOW? Tell me where, Steam? 8O - 1 week ago
- @Laura_Crampton Sure, no problem. If you want it now then DM me your new address, or wait until Xmas :D - 1 week ago
- @Laura_Crampton @qwertee Which one? and give me you size, It'll be a chrimbo/birthday/whatever present :) - 1 week ago
Tag Archives: commodore
Fired up the little beige wonder today and had some fun :) bungeling, bay
I picked up a random bit of kit from fleabay today. A Commodore C64 emulator that runs of a real Amiga. Here it is on my A1200. Kinda funky :)
Okay she wasn’t the hottest chick at a party… but it is kinda cool. Got myself a CDTV, basically an A500 in a sexy dress :) Gonna be fun!
Picked up a whole batch of Quicksilva games off the bay this week, to add to the collection. They made some great games but they are worth collecting just for the sexy artwork :) And now they are … Continue reading
Some pretty things in all their glory…
Dusted off the C64 today and with the awesomeness that is a SD2IEC card, I have the World at my fingertips.
It’s late and I’ve just got back from GEEK2014 – great show, as ever. I haven’t much time to write stuff so I thought I would just do a random post about whatever I’ve nabbed lately and added to the … Continue reading
There’s definitely nothing better than bringing the whole family together for a nice relaxing long weekend of retro play time :) Here’s one for the album…
I love to buy random bulk boxes of “unknown” disks on ebay. It’s great fun trawling through a whole box of surprises. It is even better than Christmas because you actually know that the odds are there will be something … Continue reading