What ya looking at?
Latest and greatest
- The Micro Museum – Ramsgate (Kent, UK) May 10, 2015
- Update: After GEEK 2015 February 22, 2015
- GEEK 2015 January 25, 2015
- So many games… so little time… January 25, 2015
- F1 Masters Grand Prix Racing – Brands Hatch – 25th May 2014 May 28, 2014
- @miggybaz @RealityGlitch haha..I just go for anything chilled when it comes to beer. If I want a real pint I normally go for Jack Daniels :) - 11 hours ago
- @RealityGlitch @miggybaz only going to get worse tomorrow gents. Stock up on suncream and Stella Artois :) - 17 hours ago
- @miggybaz Beer and Amiga in a cool back room - go now! :) - 17 hours ago
- Max is in the house... looking forward to seeing this again :) http://t.co/XgF9ddYqPG - 5 days ago
- Awww... RIP #PatrickMacnee Okay, lets face it, we all watched #TheAvengers for the crumpet, but the Chaps were funny! http://t.co/8m8coINA5O - 5 days ago
Tag Archives: commodore
Just a quick update to give a plug to a relatively new local retro gaming resource in Kent. I popped along to The Micro Museum in Ramsgate yesterday. http://www.themicromuseum.org What a great place. Very helpful and knowledgeable proprietor who is … Continue reading
GEEK 2015 was very disappointing for me. I know it is not a Retrogaming show per se, but it’s roots are firmly grounded in such things. It’s what made it popular and what made it what it is, to me … Continue reading
Fired up the little beige wonder today and had some fun :) bungeling, bay
I picked up a random bit of kit from fleabay today. A Commodore C64 emulator that runs of a real Amiga. Here it is on my A1200. Kinda funky :)
Okay she wasn’t the hottest chick at a party… but it is kinda cool. Got myself a CDTV, basically an A500 in a sexy dress :) Gonna be fun!
Picked up a whole batch of Quicksilva games off the bay this week, to add to the collection. They made some great games but they are worth collecting just for the sexy artwork :) And now they are … Continue reading
Some pretty things in all their glory…
Dusted off the C64 today and with the awesomeness that is a SD2IEC card, I have the World at my fingertips.
It’s late and I’ve just got back from GEEK2014 – great show, as ever. I haven’t much time to write stuff so I thought I would just do a random post about whatever I’ve nabbed lately and added to the … Continue reading
There’s definitely nothing better than bringing the whole family together for a nice relaxing long weekend of retro play time :) Here’s one for the album…