What ya looking at?
Latest and greatest
- The Micro Museum – Ramsgate (Kent, UK) May 10, 2015
- Update: After GEEK 2015 February 22, 2015
- GEEK 2015 January 25, 2015
- So many games… so little time… January 25, 2015
- F1 Masters Grand Prix Racing – Brands Hatch – 25th May 2014 May 28, 2014
- @gamesfreezer Perfect for Father and Son gaming... :) http://t.co/gBTetMk2nV - 1 day ago
- @Hicks54 @Hi7ch @pinkemma I knew I had seen you somewhere before... :) http://t.co/cM67fqxQmU - 1 day ago
- I see they changed the number on the box again... #Microsoft #Windows10 #Tron - 3 days ago
- @duhproject @Hi7ch Thanks gents, appreciated. #Sting should be a great gig, bit of a genius, providing he doesn't get too tantric on you :D - 3 days ago
- Holy fucking #FooFighters! This is more than amazing! Well done to the #Rockin1000 and I hope you get your dream - youtube.com/watch?v=JozAmX… - 4 days ago
Tag Archives: android
I may have slept with her older Sister first, in ’81, but I still fell in love with the Speccy… Happy 30th Birthday old girl :)
…admits to having a slightly healthy obsession with 1 game in particular? I do like this game, in whatever format it appears. So, what games do you obsess over?
Only emulated, sadly, but it’s still cool :) Raid on Bungling Bay is easily in my Top 5 of C64 games… true, timeless, genius!
The best thing about the Android operating system, apart from the fact that it’s not on an iPad ;) is that it can run emulators galore! Here’s my Xoom and Galaxy S creating Chaos :)