What ya looking at?
Latest and greatest
- The Micro Museum – Ramsgate (Kent, UK) May 10, 2015
- Update: After GEEK 2015 February 22, 2015
- GEEK 2015 January 25, 2015
- So many games… so little time… January 25, 2015
- F1 Masters Grand Prix Racing – Brands Hatch – 25th May 2014 May 28, 2014
- After all these Years I can officially announce, on behalf of the UK, we let you win coz we couldn't be arsed -It's true #IndependenceDay :) - 1 day ago
- @miggybaz @RealityGlitch haha..I just go for anything chilled when it comes to beer. If I want a real pint I normally go for Jack Daniels :) - 5 days ago
- @RealityGlitch @miggybaz only going to get worse tomorrow gents. Stock up on suncream and Stella Artois :) - 5 days ago
- @miggybaz Beer and Amiga in a cool back room - go now! :) - 5 days ago
- Max is in the house... looking forward to seeing this again :) http://t.co/XgF9ddYqPG - 1 week ago
Tag Archives: android
I may have slept with her older Sister first, in ’81, but I still fell in love with the Speccy… Happy 30th Birthday old girl :)
…admits to having a slightly healthy obsession with 1 game in particular? I do like this game, in whatever format it appears. So, what games do you obsess over?
Only emulated, sadly, but it’s still cool :) Raid on Bungling Bay is easily in my Top 5 of C64 games… true, timeless, genius!
The best thing about the Android operating system, apart from the fact that it’s not on an iPad ;) is that it can run emulators galore! Here’s my Xoom and Galaxy S creating Chaos :)