What ya looking at?
Latest and greatest
- The Micro Museum – Ramsgate (Kent, UK) May 10, 2015
- Update: After GEEK 2015 February 22, 2015
- GEEK 2015 January 25, 2015
- So many games… so little time… January 25, 2015
- F1 Masters Grand Prix Racing – Brands Hatch – 25th May 2014 May 28, 2014
- @Laura_Crampton You are secretly drooling, I can tell :) - 4 days ago
- @Hi7ch I will do that one day mate, once I've enough to retire :) - 4 days ago
- @Hi7ch ^^ This makes me proud :) - 4 days ago
- My current obsession of adding #FinalFantasy games to my #Playstation collection might have to stop :) #retrogaming https://t.co/iFlSeCbPtL - 4 days ago
- "We've got a black beard down, we've got a black beard down..." pretty good film #13beards #13Hours https://t.co/zh3eZN1fOw - 4 days ago
Tag Archives: android
I may have slept with her older Sister first, in ’81, but I still fell in love with the Speccy… Happy 30th Birthday old girl :)
…admits to having a slightly healthy obsession with 1 game in particular? I do like this game, in whatever format it appears. So, what games do you obsess over?
Only emulated, sadly, but it’s still cool :) Raid on Bungling Bay is easily in my Top 5 of C64 games… true, timeless, genius!
The best thing about the Android operating system, apart from the fact that it’s not on an iPad ;) is that it can run emulators galore! Here’s my Xoom and Galaxy S creating Chaos :)