What ya looking at?
Latest and greatest
- The Micro Museum – Ramsgate (Kent, UK) May 10, 2015
- Update: After GEEK 2015 February 22, 2015
- GEEK 2015 January 25, 2015
- So many games… so little time… January 25, 2015
- F1 Masters Grand Prix Racing – Brands Hatch – 25th May 2014 May 28, 2014
- <phew> Congratulations again to the safety of #F1 for, most likely, saving another drivers life... #BBCF1 twitter.com/F1/status/6527… - 3 days ago
- #MurrayWalker I'm sure this birthday will be exactly the same as the last one, which was completely different #BBCF1 twitter.com/McLarenF1/stat… - 3 days ago
- Skool dayz complete... twitter.com/marykfoy/statu… - 3 days ago
- WTF are #HalfManHalfBiscuit doing trending? I am... stunned... Has there been a riot in Trumpton? - 3 days ago
- #Movember time is approaching and this year has a far greater significance - mobro.co/robbcrampton - 3 days ago
Tag Archives: android
I may have slept with her older Sister first, in ’81, but I still fell in love with the Speccy… Happy 30th Birthday old girl :)
…admits to having a slightly healthy obsession with 1 game in particular? I do like this game, in whatever format it appears. So, what games do you obsess over?
Only emulated, sadly, but it’s still cool :) Raid on Bungling Bay is easily in my Top 5 of C64 games… true, timeless, genius!
The best thing about the Android operating system, apart from the fact that it’s not on an iPad ;) is that it can run emulators galore! Here’s my Xoom and Galaxy S creating Chaos :)