What ya looking at?
Latest and greatest
- The Micro Museum – Ramsgate (Kent, UK) May 10, 2015
- Update: After GEEK 2015 February 22, 2015
- GEEK 2015 January 25, 2015
- So many games… so little time… January 25, 2015
- F1 Masters Grand Prix Racing – Brands Hatch – 25th May 2014 May 28, 2014
- RT @djjamo81: @Smuggsy oh yes http://t.co/arb4EXF5qO - 2 days ago
- @djjamo81 awesome! Street Fighter II on the snes? - 2 days ago
- I had to do both RT & FAV #ImpossibleToChoose :) #retrogaming twitter.com/gamesyouloved/… - 2 days ago
- RT @RingsAndCoins: The website lives! go to ringsandcoins.com to check it out. #ringsandcoins #retrogaming - 5 days ago
- Love #SpaFrancorchamps #F1 circuit, don't make em like that no more. Havin hiked up #EauRouge I confirm it's steep :) http://t.co/peY10aKSPH - 6 days ago
Tag Archives: android
I may have slept with her older Sister first, in ’81, but I still fell in love with the Speccy… Happy 30th Birthday old girl :)
…admits to having a slightly healthy obsession with 1 game in particular? I do like this game, in whatever format it appears. So, what games do you obsess over?
Only emulated, sadly, but it’s still cool :) Raid on Bungling Bay is easily in my Top 5 of C64 games… true, timeless, genius!
The best thing about the Android operating system, apart from the fact that it’s not on an iPad ;) is that it can run emulators galore! Here’s my Xoom and Galaxy S creating Chaos :)