What ya looking at?
Latest and greatest
- The Micro Museum – Ramsgate (Kent, UK) May 10, 2015
- Update: After GEEK 2015 February 22, 2015
- GEEK 2015 January 25, 2015
- So many games… so little time… January 25, 2015
- F1 Masters Grand Prix Racing – Brands Hatch – 25th May 2014 May 28, 2014
- #Movember Smashed it! £300 target... £800 donated! Thanks to those that flashed the cash, you're the best. Love ya xx Papa would be proud x - 16 hours ago
- @miggybaz Thanks matey. Appreciate the support :) Maybe you should have a go next year ;) #Movember - 20 hours ago
- Nearing the end of #Movember and only £20 away from doubling my target, super impressed - THANKS! htttp://mobro.co/robbcrampton #MissYouPapa - 1 day ago
- £580 raised, and counting... I love you all :) #Movember - mobro.co/robbcrampton - 1 day ago
- Last day for your chance to help save lives :) - mobro.co/robbcrampton #Movember - 1 day ago
Tag Archives: android
I may have slept with her older Sister first, in ’81, but I still fell in love with the Speccy… Happy 30th Birthday old girl :)
…admits to having a slightly healthy obsession with 1 game in particular? I do like this game, in whatever format it appears. So, what games do you obsess over?
Only emulated, sadly, but it’s still cool :) Raid on Bungling Bay is easily in my Top 5 of C64 games… true, timeless, genius!
The best thing about the Android operating system, apart from the fact that it’s not on an iPad ;) is that it can run emulators galore! Here’s my Xoom and Galaxy S creating Chaos :)