What ya looking at?
Latest and greatest
- @FrugalGaming Yup it's the only game I play on mine, until this Friday :) - 11 hours ago
- @RETR0JOE @MartySEGA91 @NoHatWizard Hours of unadulterated fun times :) - 12 hours ago
- @brian_the_cohen "Of course! It's just a smaller, faster version of a cassette... what could possibly go wrong!" :) - 12 hours ago
- And we are back in business :) #retrocomputing #retrogaming #Sinclair #QL #HelloWorld http://t.co/Q9e7lgwa0g - 12 hours ago
- @RETR0JOE @MartySEGA91 @NoHatWizard Die Hard or Tunnel B1, unless you have Rollcage stashed in there somewhere :) - 12 hours ago
Tag Archives: 16k
Just a quickie, thought I would post a pic of my current view It’s really not a bad place to spend some time! Each machine is regularly put through it’s paces, they are not just there as show ornaments – … Continue reading
<sigh> I really don’t have a single good game to play this weekend =) I have dozens of them
It’s true, isn’t it? Those life defining moments, parked permanently in your memory, when you did something for the first time you will never forget. They generally make you smile, hopefully make you happy and instantly transport you back through … Continue reading
So I fired up the 16K Spectrum today, bought from eBay last week. Only to discover the usual problem, bloody keyboard membrane is broken on the bottom left side. Bugger I thought! Bastard eBay I thought! So I re-checked the … Continue reading
I may have slept with her older Sister first, in ’81, but I still fell in love with the Speccy… Happy 30th Birthday old girl
Granted it is a nice position to be in, but I’ve run out of space under my TV :) How many do you count? how many can you name?