What ya looking at?
Latest and greatest
- GEEK 2015 January 25, 2015
- So many games… so little time… January 25, 2015
- F1 Masters Grand Prix Racing – Brands Hatch – 25th May 2014 May 28, 2014
- Saturday on the C64 May 18, 2014
- Commodore C64 on the Amiga. May 14, 2014
- @BionicJackAss @pablo_0151 @miggybaz That's hopeful... aren't they all dead :D - 3 hours ago
- @durnster Good luck :) - 4 hours ago
- @miggybaz @pablo_0151 Hmmmm.... pies.... beer... #retrogaming ... Well, bugger it, if ya gonna go then ya gonna go happy :) - 4 hours ago
- @pablo_0151 @miggybaz I wonder if there are 'thumb replacements' available on the NHS? :) #retrogaming - 4 hours ago
- @miggybaz haha... I with ya there mate :) - 4 hours ago
Category Archives: gaming
It’s that time of Year again… time to get your GEEK ON! Game Expo East Kent is a retrogaming extravaganza that lands towards the end of February every Year. A feast of games machines to play with, to your hearts … Continue reading
Can’t believe it’s been nearly a Year since I posted anything retrogaming related, but it’s been a busy year and now I’ve got time again. I picked up this sexy monster off of ebay today:- But that’s just a … Continue reading
Fired up the little beige wonder today and had some fun :) bungeling, bay
I picked up a random bit of kit from fleabay today. A Commodore C64 emulator that runs of a real Amiga. Here it is on my A1200. Kinda funky :)
Sweet little underrated computers… :) Fired up my Electron this week, added a Plus 1 Interface and a shedload of games. Loving it so far!
Okay she wasn’t the hottest chick at a party… but it is kinda cool. Got myself a CDTV, basically an A500 in a sexy dress :) Gonna be fun!
Picked up a whole batch of Quicksilva games off the bay this week, to add to the collection. They made some great games but they are worth collecting just for the sexy artwork :) And now they are … Continue reading
So I’m re-living a classic today… perfect Sunday afternoon gaming. I have the original PS1 and PC versions, but they are safely locked away in the loft. I decided to pick up the Steam version for just a few quid and … Continue reading
One of the best things about hanging around for a train is that I have a retrogaming world in my pocket. It makes those long cold winter nights, waiting on a platform, all worthwhile. Here I am enjoying a … Continue reading
Don’t do it…! Play this instead, it’s much more fun :)