What ya looking at?
Latest and greatest
- The Micro Museum – Ramsgate (Kent, UK) May 10, 2015
- Update: After GEEK 2015 February 22, 2015
- GEEK 2015 January 25, 2015
- So many games… so little time… January 25, 2015
- F1 Masters Grand Prix Racing – Brands Hatch – 25th May 2014 May 28, 2014
- I wonder if @LewisHamilton parked by the tunnel to do a 'Senna' and walk home, because he was inconsolable #F1 @SkyF1GP #lewishamilton - 1 day ago
- #KentEarthquake a result of the Gods being angry at South Thanet voting #UKIP and influx of foreigners causes Earth to move #DailyMailSays - 3 days ago
- @DesktopGamer It's tragically ironic that people flock to Nepal in order to see the Himalayas, caused by the fault line. Devastating beauty! - 3 days ago
- @DesktopGamer Yup, the beauty of magnitude. I don't think we have much to worry about, unlike the rest of the World :/ - 3 days ago
- #KentEarthquake Yup, it woke me up and a couple of things fell over. In true British style I rolled over and went back to sleep :) - 3 days ago
Category Archives: gaming
Just a quick update to give a plug to a relatively new local retro gaming resource in Kent. I popped along to The Micro Museum in Ramsgate yesterday. http://www.themicromuseum.org What a great place. Very helpful and knowledgeable proprietor who is … Continue reading
GEEK 2015 was very disappointing for me. I know it is not a Retrogaming show per se, but it’s roots are firmly grounded in such things. It’s what made it popular and what made it what it is, to me … Continue reading
It’s that time of Year again… time to get your GEEK ON! Game Expo East Kent is a retrogaming extravaganza that lands towards the end of February every Year. A feast of games machines to play with, to your hearts … Continue reading
Can’t believe it’s been nearly a Year since I posted anything retrogaming related, but it’s been a busy year and now I’ve got time again. I picked up this sexy monster off of ebay today:- But that’s just a … Continue reading
Fired up the little beige wonder today and had some fun :) bungeling, bay
I picked up a random bit of kit from fleabay today. A Commodore C64 emulator that runs of a real Amiga. Here it is on my A1200. Kinda funky :)
Sweet little underrated computers… :) Fired up my Electron this week, added a Plus 1 Interface and a shedload of games. Loving it so far!
Okay she wasn’t the hottest chick at a party… but it is kinda cool. Got myself a CDTV, basically an A500 in a sexy dress :) Gonna be fun!
Picked up a whole batch of Quicksilva games off the bay this week, to add to the collection. They made some great games but they are worth collecting just for the sexy artwork :) And now they are … Continue reading